Brussel Sprouts are a quick and easy side dish for any meal. I did not grow up eating them, but I love them and so does my family. It takes about 10 minutes to cut off the stems and slice them in half or in fourths, depending on how big they are. Then you throw them in the oven and roast them for 40 minutes with olive oil and salt and pepper. That’s it!
I cannot tell you how much everyone loves Brussel Sprouts in my family. They are especially delicious right out of the oven. I tried lots of different recipes trying to find one I liked and finally I figured this one out on my own! I roast all kinds of vegetables, so why not Brussel Sprouts.
Brussel Sprouts are on the menu of every fancy restaurant I visit. I usually order them so I can see how amazing chefs make them. Most restaurants use balsamic vinegar with their Brussel Sprouts. I started pouring balsamic vinegar over mine and now I like them even more than I did before.
How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Let me know on Instagram or Pinterest if you make these.
Post a picture and tag me @dinasdiner. I want to know how it turns out.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Cut off the stem of each sprout right below the bud.
- Cut all the sprouts in half.
- Put the sprouts on the cookie sheet or roasting pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the Brussel sprouts.
- Use your hands to rub the sprouts in the olive oil.
- Salt and Pepper the sprouts well.
- (Optional) Sprinkle on Balsamic Vinegar.
- Stir the vegetables every 10 minutes.
- Cook for 40 minutes.
More Recipes like This one
Leave me your thoughts!