Green Beans are a perfect side for any meal. Serve them on Christmas or Christmas Eve as a side dish with a Prime Rib Roast, holiday ham, chicken or steak. These are quick and easy and are filled with big flavors.
Fresh green beans are my particular favorite, but I have made this recipe with frozen green beans and it turns out great! I have been making this side dish for 20 years and it is still a family favorite, never any left overs!
How to Make Delightful Green Beans
Delightful Green Beans
- 2 lbs. Green Beans
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the ends off from both ends on the green beans.
- Pour chicken stock into a fry pan and put on medium heat.
- Put green beans in the pan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain the chicken stock into the sink.
- Sprinkle on olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese.