St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. Looking for a fun treat that is easy, quick and green? These Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats are just what you are looking for. Anyone can make marshmallow treats any time of the year, but you can only buy the Green Lucky Charms around St. Patrick’s Day.
This recipe is large enough to fit into a cookie sheet and it is full of marshmallows, the only way to make these treats, if you ask me. I wanted to use the whole box of Lucky Charms, so if you do not want to make this large of a batch, you can cut it in half.
How To Make Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
1. Put the Rice Krispies and Lucky Charms in a large bowl. Add half a bag of marshmallows and toss.
2. Place the butter in a saucepan and melt.
3. Once melted, add all the rest of the marshmallows.
4. Stir until the marshmallows are completely runny and smooth.
5. Pour this over the cereals and marshmallows.
6. Stir until all the cereal is well coated.
7. Spread into a greased cookie sheet.
8. Take a slice of butter and rub it onto your hands. Now use your hands to push the mixture around in the pan until it is filled in.
9. Cut and serve or put the pieces in individual cellophane bags and tie with green ribbon.
Let me know on Instagram or Pinterest if you make this. Post a picture and tag me @ dinasdiner.
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
- 4 Cups 4 Cups Rice Krispies
- 10.5 oz. Limited Edition Lucky Charms
- 20 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 1. Place Rice Krispies and Lucky Charms in a large bowl.
- Pour in 5 ounces of marshmallows into the bowl with cereal.
- Melt butter and add the rest of the marshmallows to saucepan.
- Melt and stir until all marshmallows are melted.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal.
- Grease a large cookie sheet and pour the cereal mixture into the pan.
- Place some soft butter on your hands and push the cereal into the corners and smooth out the top.8
- Cut and serve.
Leave me your thoughts!